RainbowCrack 1.7 With Crack
RainbowCrack is a revolutionary hash cracker that we have shared on this page along with Rainbow Tables free to download. It allows user to decrypt a hashed password into understandable plain text. With this software, you can crack password of any length in a matter of minutes no matter how strong the opposite security encryption is.
As RainbowCrack basically cracks hashes, you should first have know-how of what hashes are and what is their importance.
Passwords are never stored in their original form. Instead, a hash is used in their place. Hash is an encrypted form of password that is not supposed to be decrypted.
For example, a hash is created when you enter password on Facebook. Then this hash is compared with the hash Facebook has. So even if you manage to steal password, you can’t understand it.
It was quite difficult and nearly impossible to convert a hash into plaintext (the real password). However, RainbowCrack made it very easy and fast with its Rainbow tables.
RainbowCrack is hundreds of times faster and more efficient than other password crackers.
How RainbowCrack Works?
RainbowCrack does not uses brute force attacks like other software. Brute force keeps trying on all possible combinations to crack a passwords which can take up to few weeks and still not guaranteed.
It uses time-memory tradeoff algorithm which uses more storage in order to reduce time. It first requires a pre-computation stage in which all plaintext/hash pairs are computed and stored in rainbow table. There are Terabytes of Rainbow Tables available online, some are free while some paid.
Furthermore, it uses GPU acceleration to further enhance the speed of cracking hashes. It offloads the runtime computation to NVIDIA/AMD GPU.
It cracks a hash in few minutes that would take up to 4 weeks using brute force attack.
Features of RainbowCrack:
- RainbowCrack uses full time-memory tradeoff tool suites.
- It supports rainbow table of all Hash algorithm and charsets i.e. LM, NTLM, SHA1, MD5.
- It supports even the rainbow tables that are in compact file format (.rtc) or raw file format (.rt).
- Supports multi-core processor computations.
- Uses GPU acceleration with NVIDIA GPUs (CUDA technology) and AMD GPUs (OpenCL technology).
- It can enhance computational speed using multiple GPUs acceleration.
- RainbowCrack runs on Windows and Linux operating system.
- Offers both Graphics and Command Line Interface for its users.
How to Use RainbowCrack?
RainbowCrack is a software of very small size, MBs for Windows and KBs for Linux. The main treasure are Rainbow Tables that it uses to crack hashes. So, you should also know how to use Rainbow Tables.
You should know that LM rainbow tables are used to crack hash passwords from Windows 2000 and XP OS. NTLM rainbow tables for Windows Vista and Windows 7. Furthermore, MD5 and SHA1 rainbow tables to crack MD5 and SHA1 hashes. I have also shared the link for Rainbow Tables below.
- First of all, download the RainbowCrack for your operating system. I have shared the link below.
- Second step is to download the Rainbow Table according to your requirement. These tables can take up to Hundreds of Gigabytes.
- Now open the file named “rcrack_cuda_gui” in the folder. It will open GUI version which is easy to use.
- Click on tab ‘File’ then click ‘Add Hash’ to enter a Hash to be cracked.
- Next click on tab ‘Rainbow Tables’ and select a table according to your requirement.
- Once you have selected a rainbow table it will start and crack the hash within few minutes.